Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCO tunic... Opinions?

Hello,
    the same seller of the drillich tunic that I already posted, propose me, an alternative, a NCO tunic. I see a repair on the right arm (the seller says it's an old repair...).
    It seems nice and I like it, but I have the impression that it was shortened and the collar seem too big (or not?) !
    What do you think? In your opinion, is it an original ww2 tunic? There seems to be shortened? Can you tell me its really value (even very approximate)

Here is the pictures:

Thank you
    partisan

Originally posted by partisan View Post
    Hello,
    but I have the impression that it was shortened and the collar seem too big (or not?) !
    What do you think? In your opinion, is it an original ww2 tunic? There seems to be shortened? Can you tell me its really value (even very approximate)

Here is the pictures:
    Its shortened and it looks ok, a nice W.O tunic imo....the collar is replaced for better looks (period done)

Any pictures of the lining?

Comment

Looks to be an upgraded issue tunic for an NCO, shortened and with a replaced collar. I'm not sure if this is a M41 or M42 tunic with pocket pleats added? Better pictures would be needed to put a price on it but I would guess somewhere around $1000-$1300.

Comment

Hi,
        I added some pictures about the liner and mark. How do you think?

Partisan

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pittman View Post
          Looks to be an upgraded issue tunic for an NCO, shortened and with a replaced collar. I'm not sure if this is a M41 or M42 tunic with pocket pleats added? Better pictures would be needed to put a price on it but I would guess somewhere around $1000-$1300.
          Nice tunic.

Richard

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X