No announcement yet.

Heer boards and some tabs maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess these are not Heer, but SS; however, I really don't want to keep jumping around that much, besides that they are nothing special and not in all that good shape.

Not sure what this one is....don't really know the cypher.

Only reason I still have these is likely they were overlooked, or none of the 3 or 4 groups of buyers that came to buy stuff in the mid 80s wanted junk like them. A lot of the tabs and boards I had and sold came from the remnants of an old tailor shop that I bought in Wiesbaden......also had Heer cap eagles, buttons, etc..

Again not Heer, but the only KM I have left.

The same applies to this one.

And this one from the DLV.

Another lonesome single.

I think I posted these once before, but not sure.

I am going to have to go to bed. I have some guys coming tomorrow to talk about working for me, and I really want to get something finished around here...whether it is yard, fence, dog runs (part of the security system), or whatever.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
      I believe Johnny was "laughing out loud" at a fossil's usage of "oh my God". At any rate, you could not have spent $50.00 more wisely.
      I am a fossil too, I have a 24 year old daughter that translates this stuff for me lol.

Comment

Fl 59

Here is a link to your Fl 59 strap:

http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/...e/FlaBtl59.htm

Interesting items!

Comment

Originally posted by Schulterklappen View Post
          Here is a link to your Fl 59 strap:

http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/...e/FlaBtl59.htm

Interesting items!
          It has been a long time since I used my German; however, I think I got the most of it.

Thanks,
          Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
            I am a fossil too, I have a 24 year old daughter that translates this stuff for me lol.
            I am 73, and my son is 15, maybe I will have to impose upon as a translator.......but only maybe. Instead I will likely just continue blundering through things.....they will change anyway. Many people today have no idea what "shuckin' and jivein' " is........used to be a common phrase in some of the "juke joints" I used to hang out in years ago. I was and am still a blues person.

Ron

Comment

Heeres Flak Bataillone

These units are interesting in that some of them trace their lineage, such as your Fl 59, back to machine guns battalions and their use of the white Waffenfarbe.

Originally posted by Ron C. View Post
              It has been a long time since I used my German; however, I think I got the most of it.

Thanks,
              Ron

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X