• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROA shoulderboards

Dear Collectors, are these good or bad.

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

I like key-shape button holes and wool. Looks like "tailor made" but it makes no sense with this rank and HIWI.

Comment

Thank you for your input grubhy.

Comment

I am not very good with boards, but can someone experienced tell me if the piping is good or bad? Does not look as smooth at rayon piping on the other pairs that I've seen.

Comment

Hello,

I liked the constuction of the boards, ie....materials,buttonholes , but the piping doesn't do anything for me.

Fred

Comment

Thank you so much for your replies gentlemen, has anyone seen this type of piping before in any other combinations?
            As we know they used alot of different cloth. But everytime i see something without historical secure examples, i become alittle uncertain.
            -

I forgot to add, it looks like the piping has been twisted. Or am i wrong?!
            Last edited by TrondK; 04-08-2013, 01:22 PM. Reason: Forgot details

Comment

Not digging the piping either. So hard to tell from the photos, but the boards are not giving me a total warm and fuzzy feeling.

Comment

Thank you everyone who assisted me in these matters, and for the PMs.

Im not going to take the chance on these boards, i am not willing to loose a nights sleep for something i am not 100% sure are of "good" and old production.

I owe you all a cold Bohemian beer.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X