Thanks!
    Attached Files

T
    Attached Files

Comment

T1
      Attached Files

Comment

Can you post a close up of the buttons on the front of the jacket and the pockets please.

Comment

soory only this photos!

Comment

The buttons look like early West German or even WWII US but they may have been replaced later.

Comment

Ok but only uniforms is ok?

Comment

Agreed buttons with raised edges are US or Federal German US style replacements ...other buttons are proper paper type!
                Other that that to me it looks promising based on the materials...Italian striped HBT liner, late war brownish (recycled pulp) wool +
                convincing markings (1945 depot date!!!) , those to me are all plusses...good signs but these are easy to fake, not so with the materials though, that is key! but waist panel has weird rounded corners, also no shoulder strap provisions (traces of any?) and pointy collar/lapel shape...
                Could all just be a maker's variation. The materials used are very convincing to me!
                I like it more than I don't! So personally I would take a chance on it if it is reasonably priced!
                Last edited by NickG; 04-05-2013, 12:07 PM.

Comment

A good one IMO, decommissioned for postwar civilian use.

Comment

agree, good one. Don´t care about the buttons.

Comment

The replaced buttons effect value but it can be restored for display etc. It is a nice late tunic.

Comment

It is a nice late war jacket, but for me overpriced,. Now 850€ without eagle, collar tabs, shoulderboards and with small moth holes...

Regards Radek

Comment

Antifake sory sci-fi insignie not problém and M44 with stamp 45 very very hard to find my friend!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X