Stug. tunic late war edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All,

Sturmgeschütz wrappers with the plain Litzen (without any piping) were often worn by the Skijäger at the end of the war.

Best,
    Mark

Comment

GD Panzer grenadiers as well

Comment

Glenn: Yes, I should!
        But Mark have disabled the PM and E-mail on his public profile I think.

Regards

Carl

Comment

Originally posted by Notebaert David
          Hi all,

Here 're a couple pic's from the Sturmgeschutze wrapper I have in my collection.
          This uniform has the grey Einheitslitzen with the red soutache sewn directly onto the collar, it also has the Red piped shoulder straps with late war mouse-grey tress.
          Is this what you are looking for?

David Notebaert
          I have one done the same way with the Russia braid sewn around the litzen instead of being part of the tab. Have seen some photos with them dome this way. Since mine is a very late war tunic with m44 boards this might have been the later way of doing them. Same bright scarlet color too. Know where mine has been since 1952.

Comment

Carl, yes my PM and E-mail are indeed disabled.

If this can be of any help, here are the pictures of the Sturmgeschütz Jacke as worn by the Skijäger. The collar patches are void of any piping (and apparently never had any). The wrapper came without the shoulder straps and I provisionally added Panzergrenadier ones (instead of the proper Gebirgsjäger).

The wrapper and trousers (not Sturmgeschützhose, but Berghose) came from the same source and they match perfectly in color. Both were manufactured in 1944.

Best,
            Mark
            Attached Files

Comment

Close up on the Litzen.
              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X