Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Rubbermaid tote of fakes!!!

Greetings All,

I found the big rubbermaid tote of fake Bevo insignia again!!! Here are a couple of pictures of the crap on his table. It is all sold as repro. The dealer got angry and would not let me take a picture of the tub!!!! 40 year old repros by they roll!!!!!Crap, Crap, Crap!!! I will in the next week bring up all of these insignia that are on the forum for discussian. I am tired of seeing this crap here attempting to be sold by members on the estand.

Fred

PS. I bought some more and will post them soon!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fred Green; 03-01-2013, 10:56 PM.

Look!!!! Luftschutz eagles!!, LS4 Officer RAD patches, Flatwire Shuma! All bad!!!!!!!!!!!

All Bad!!!! Closeups coming soon!!!

Fred

Comment

Hey -

I saw that table!

Don

Comment

Greetings All,

Don, you should have asked if he had any more!! You could have seen the big blue tub!!!!

I will be posting close ups of the pieces that I picked up this evening hopefully!!

Fred

Comment

I was not at the show. However, I have seen these all over around here as well. I know a guy who sells these and thinks they are real. He won't listen so I just let others know to stay away.

Comment

The older repros are thought to be real by many people. I see jackets I know were restored and who restored them 30 years ago also being sold as real Vet pick up pieces.

Comment

Greetings All,

The new link. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=657091

Fred

Comment

Thanks Fred for posting and helping/preventing us from getting ripped off. Brian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X