Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new tunic

This just arrived, many thanks to Paul for the heads up

It's an M36 tunic for a Beamte auf Kriegsdaur "Kriegswaffenmeister" in the Einfacher Dienst. The 1939 Rangelist der Wehrmachtbeamten Heer list 350 members for the Einfacher Dienst. There could not be many more than that added at the start of the war. In my mind this would rate as a very rare tunic. I don't have a manniquin to display it on so I am using the pictures that the dealer made. If anyone wants some different pictures let me know and I will take them.
    Attached Files

More photo's
    Attached Files

Comment

Some more
      Attached Files

Comment

Last one's for now

Thanks for looking
        Larry
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow interesting tunic...
          Definately not your standard partial lining configuration and on top of that sleeve lined as well...
          Some really neat custom tailoring on what otherwise would be considered at first glance a field grade M36 tunic
          but it obviously is not...

It has 6 buttons and added dagger suspension slit! Are there any belt support holes? I see straps...
          Great custom piece in combat grade wool for a Heeres Verwaltung administrator who wanted that M36 combat look!!!
          Congrats!
          Last edited by NickG; 02-20-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

nice!

Beautiful tunic--congrats!
            "We all have it coming, Kid" ("Unforgiven")

Comment

Great looking tunic! Those shoulder boards are gorgeous.

Comment

Very attractive tunic. Congratulations!

Comment

You will find ten officer-equivalent Admin tunics for every NCO, and a Kriegsdauer to boot - nice pick up!

Don

Comment

Oh man, incredible tunic! Super unique. A real beauty.

Comment

Very nice, are there "chest pleats" running from the top pockets under the arms like issue tunics?

Comment

Wow fantastic. Very envious! Enjoy.

Comment

Very interesting tunic Laurence.... You have what looks on the outside like an M41 tunic with modified collar of the M36, however when opened up we find Belt hook tabs as found on the M42 and later tunics, but on the backside only! A real fine M364142 issued looking tailored tunic as Nick pointed out! perhaps a reworked issue piece?

are there any size or depot stamps on the partial liner? Tailor tag hidden in a pocket? a pretty neat tunic to be sure!

I look forward to seeing more of it when you have a chance to shoot some detail photos of your own.

Kevin

Comment

I am also jealous. Amazing.

Comment

Thanks all. It was only by the grace of God and Paul R's friendship that allowed me to obtain it.

I will be posting better pictures of the interior in the next few days. Unfortunatly it is devoid of labels

Larry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X