Some birds are better than others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some birds are better than others

Hello all, this eagle came with the last flock on the last day of the year, I wanted to share the great detail where the bird clings on the wreath, hope you enjoy.
    Attached Files

Sweet work

Comment

Hello there,

That is a really nice looking bird. Here are two in my collection that have great detail as well!

William Kramer
      Attached Files
      Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Not new acquisitions and old photos

The are really old photos on the old computer I am using since mine crashed and is in the shop. I have had the eagles for around 50 to 60 years. They are some of the ones I kept when I disposed of most of my stuff around 1985.

Ron

Comment

A few of my favorite birds

Comment

follow ups

Thanks everyone for sharing their favourites, I enjoyed them all. all1knew I have similar KM eagles as yours!
            Attached Files

Comment

Ron, great looking eagles you still have! please let me know if you wanna get rid of these too! Best regards

Comment

I'll post some of mine when I get back to my room later today. I have always really like the bullion eagles. They all are a bit unique and could be a collecting field all of their own. I do think Kriegs eagles tend to be some of the nicest but there are some amazing Heer ones out there as well. Matt

Comment

Beautiful birds! I love nice birds but have had more luck finding metal summer uniform eagles than well designed/detailed bullion ones so I have only 1 Officer (for now) but nowhere near this quality of detail unfortunately... The 3 posted by WW2 Collector look particularly well proportionned and detailed to me. Definitly not the birds you see for sale "loose" on dealer sites these days

Congrats, great thread!

JC

Comment

a couple more.....
                    Attached Files
                    Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

similar birds?

This thread is turning out to be a great one! I have found an eagle looking very much like WW2's eagle on the top, only older and looks pressed under some pressure. Afrikasandman cant wait to see your examples as well...
                      Best regards

[QUOTE=WW2-Collector;5665719]A few of my favorite birds

Attached Files

Comment

A few Luftwaffe ones

From the same old photos.

Ron

Comment

The majority of my bird collection, always dig the bullion ones. The light green highlighted bullion Heer birds are my favorite. Each bullion is unique and I do like them and may just continue to collect them. Matt
                          Attached Files

Comment

a couple of closer shots of the bullion ones. Matt
                            Attached Files

Comment

My best one

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X