Post your photos of German Soldiers carrying Garands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your photos of German Soldiers carrying Garands

I know...sort of out of Forum, but I think it wouldn't have been 100% accepted of Firearms' one either!
    Whatever...hope you enjoy these two excerpts from a documentary on the Italian Campaign!
    Manny

Comment

Here is a picture that appeared on the cover of "Militaria" magazine many years ago.

ss
      Attached Files
      ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Hello Manny and Steve

Nice pictures! Steve, any idea were this picture has been taken? During the battle of the bulge?

I have no garands to share, but I found 2 other pictures of allied ' beutewaffen' in use ( hope you don't mind Manny? )

quality is very bad, but scanner is broken so these are pictures of pictures....

First, a US 50.cal s.MG, they even wear US helmet-nets!

Cheers

Jan
        Last edited by Jan Beazaer; 08-29-2004, 05:58 AM.
        'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

2. This amoured train crew is equiped with Thompson submachine guns.

Both pictures came from Uwe Feist his ' Die Wehrmacht'

Cheers

Jan
          'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

Nice pictures buddies .....any American beutewaffe would do!
            Jan...wrote you an email concerning your fahrrad........have you got it?I'm having all sorts of problems with my fckng server !

Manny

P.S.;Theo...if you're reading this what about instead of your mysterious "cunning plan" ?I love the new smilies.........could we have more Seba?

Comment

How could you ever have a thought that I may miss this? But it can not replace Blackadder's "cunnig plan" But a really good add-on though!
              The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Jan, I don't know where the picture was taken, but the fellow on the right is wearing a jacket made of Italian camo. I've attached the picture again, but have blown it up.

Steve
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Steve Sherlock; 08-29-2004, 01:53 PM. Reason: correct spelling error
                ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Sherlock
                  Jan, I don't know where the picture was taken, but the fellow on the right is wearing a jacket made of Italian camo. I've attached the picture again, but have blown it up.

Steve
                  Looks like somebody got themselves a nice war souvineer! The guy on the right I believe has a Fliegerbluse made from the camo, as the rest of the soldiers are Fallschirmjaeger, it would only make sense, and he looks like an officer, too.

Comment

Here is a quick one...

think he is a LW feld-division man. He's picked up an M1 carbine.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Patrick Dempsey; 08-30-2004, 08:34 AM. Reason: spelling error.

Comment

wow these r cool

Comment

A side note. Last night on the History channel the subject matter was "Guns Used In Assasinations". A narrator showed a 1963 mail order catalog from which Lee Harvey Oswald ordered his $14 carcano, above that was a surplus M1 Garand for $89.00

Comment

Ami weapons in German use

Hi Lads
                          Heres a nice picture of some paras about to turn a 30 cal browning
                          onto its prievious owners
                          Attached Files

Comment

svt40 wehrmacht used

moving very slightly off the subject heres a pic of my soviet svt40, its waffen ampt ( johannes grossfuss) who im told were involved in testing a lot of captured weapons that were re issued to the german forces, looking through some of my books it suprising how often German troops are pictured using this weapon.
                            Sean
                            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X