Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breast Eagle Packaging

Hello,

I was asked to post this photo of an e-stand offering to show the labels used by an insignia manufacturer when packaging his product for sale to tailors and uniform makers. It appears 100 per box, in bundles of 25.

I obtained the eagle and box ends together, and since the description matches the eagle I am certain that these were taken as a trophy from some tailor together. The one box end has been cut down a bit more than the other, but they definitely go together

Regards,
    William Unland
    Attached Files

Thanks! i have asked for. Could please post also better foto from the eagle?

The word "aufgekurbelt" does not mean woven to me. Is it a woven or machinestiched eagle?
    Last edited by madandi; 09-01-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

It is a flatwire machine embroidered eagle.
      Attached Files

Comment

the designiation explains its an
        Silver Woven (Gewebt) "Hoheitszeichen" sewn on stoff backing...

Michael

Comment

Beautiful Eagle and interesting to see the box ends.

Kev

Comment

Why does the backing extend so high on the upper part on these eagles?

Comment

Great eagle and obviously original packaging. I think that is really interesting.

Comment

Bernie,

not really sure why but this is how all these first pattern flatwire eagles are. These are honestly one of my favorite designs and they are just a stunning eagle all around. The box is just the frosting on the cupcake and great to see how they were originally packaged. Shame the box wasn't full. Matt

Comment

a really nice on in it´s original unfaded color.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brule View Post
                    Why does the backing extend so high on the upper part on these eagles?
                    Interesting the drawing of the eagle on the box depicts its dimensions just like the actual eagle with the upper part extended.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X