What is your dream tunic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your dream tunic?

What would it be? If you could get it. I can think of a few. For me for starters an M40 GD Obergefreiter. Two ribons in the button hole. One tank destruction badge, a Krim or Kuban sheild? Ek 1, IAB, BWB, and a CCC in bronze. Not too salty but been there. Sweet dreams.
    Wilhelm

Blue Reichsmarshall tunic and visor hat.

However, I would be pleased just to have a pair of Goering's shoulder boards.

Bob Hritz
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

A salty and been there, but decent condition Totenkoph Div. AG wrap, EKII and winter of 41-42 ribbons, GAB and EKI with two TDB's on the sleeve and TK CT. Straight from the hands of the German vet with wartime photos of him wearing it and also photos of him giving it to me.

I could go on and on! This looks to be a fun, interesting thread!

Kevin

Comment

My father's paratrooper smock that my mother threw in the Müll (garbage) in 1971.
        Attached Files

Comment

Freies indien tunic, or a Freies arabien tunic. 100% original and untouched.

Would of course also been great with a photo of the original owner wearing it.

Comment

I would love to have an untouched Allgemeine SS tunic.

Comment

The uniform shown in post #45 through #57 here...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...glasses&page=3

Comment

Originally posted by naxos View Post
                My father's paratrooper smock that my mother threw in the Müll (garbage) in 1971.
                Ouch, My Dad gave away his WWII USAAF leather flight jacket with hand painted art etc. to my cousin who lost it in a bar during the 1970s. I feel your pain.

Comment

I don't understand why you guys are engaging in hoping and wishful thinking - apparently there are several dealers out there who can get anything you want if you give them enough time to "find it"...

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
                    I don't understand why you guys are engaging in hoping and wishful thinking - apparently there are several dealers out there who can get anything you want if you give them enough time to "find it"...

Don
                    Indeed, very true now.

Comment

Don
                      Yes the "Needle&Thread club"

Comment

Don
                        Right! Lets make sure they read this thread and our dreams may come true soon.

Comment

A dream tunic for me is a tunic directly coming from the vet ... no matter what for a tunic it is

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X