No announcement yet.

Opinions for white summer tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it's not the one in the framed photo ( i wish)
    Attached Files
    sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

2 questions also if you can please inform me:
      First shouldn't the EK ribbon be placed on the second button hole?
      Secondly, all the silver pebbled buttons are the same on this tunic except the 2 on the breast pockets. Those are a bit smaller and more shiny. Is that the same to all white tunics?

Comment

And 2 pics to show what i mean.
        Attached Files

Comment

There does not seem to be any hard-and-fast rule when it comes to where the buttonhole ribbon goes on these white tunics. I have seen the ribbon in the 2nd, 3rd, and even the 4th buttonhole. As to which buttonhole the ribbon was affixed probably has some relationship to how tall the tunic wearer was.

Smaller buttons on the top pocket flaps - not the norm but possible seeing as to how these white tunics in general often did not strictly adhere to regulation tailoring guidance.

Comment

Great white summer tunic guys! IM going to be in the market for one of these with provisions for a set of slip on boards unless Tim wants to hook me up with his killer pz gren T boards Matt

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X