• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
      Yes, the tabs and boards are original. They appear to be from that lot which was discovered in Germany about 2 years ago. Mainly Luft HG insignia. I agree the skulls have been added.
      agreed. Personally I have no problems with added late war skulls to make the tabs "complete", meaning to resemble how they were worn during the war. As long as it's mentioned they are post war added (experts will now anyway).
      I believe the straps are rarer. What would be the current market price for a pair of straps?
      Last edited by Dmv; 05-25-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Bds & collars

Yes the skulls are magnetic. Thanks, Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
          I believe the straps are rarer. What would be the current market price for a pair of straps?
          I am not sure. I still see more tabs than boards. More seem to have appeared on the market and the price has come down. There are usually some on the E-stand, so I would check there for current value.
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyStrike23 View Post
            Yes - absolut sicher.

Beside - the skull at your pic is mine and the pic was taken in 2006. Thats the same pair today:
            Of course the skull pictured is yours. What better example to show you clearly the difference between your real one and the IMO fake one shown. Your skull prongs are pointed, which is correct. The other ones have round end prongs, which I do not accept as original.

If you disagree, the I guess we will just to disagree. I would NEVER accept skulls with round end prongs, either loose or on collar tabs. But hey, to each his own...

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tgn View Post
              What better example to show you clearly the difference between your real one and the IMO fake one shown. Your skull prongs are pointed, which is correct. The other ones have round end prongs, which I do not accept as original.
              I agree Tom. The ones which are the subject of this thread are not like the others.
              Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X