Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estand tunic.

Guys.

I just received a tunic that i bought on the estand, but seeing the insignia on it i believe the insignia is Bad. (the tunic was sold as original applied insignia, and when i have it in hand its obvious it isnt)

I would like to show this to the seller so i can have a return/discount diskussion with him.

The shoulderboards are 100% bad for me, and the tabs looks funky.

What do you think guys?

Thank you

Daniel.
    Attached Files

the boards
    Attached Files

Comment

Doesn't look very good to me.
      http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

I don't like the shoulder-boards, and the pips look BW.... but regarding the collar tabs I'm leaning on the fence...seems to be a combination of style between regular officer tabs and late war machine-woven...

PS I think you double posted the same photo of the collar tab?

Comment

Originally posted by Zauberflöte View Post
          I don't like the shoulder-boards, and the pips look BW.... but regarding the collar tabs I'm leaning on the fence...seems to be a combination of style between regular officer tabs and late war machine-woven...

PS I think you double posted the same photo of the collar tab?
          I think the boards are some kind of postwar boards, east german perhaps, the pip is 100% postwar one. The button to the boards is bad too.

About the tabs, thats why i think they are funky , strange ones...

Naah, 2 different pictures, but i see it would do with one

Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
            I think the boards are some kind of postwar boards, east german perhaps, the pip is 100% postwar one. The button to the boards is bad too.

Yep, not fake IMO but postwar.

Comment

Both colar tabs and shoulder boards are East German. Seems that they were either dyed in light orange (=original is white) or faded darker orange (=FJ); or is it just the pictures that make it look that light?

Comment

Guys.

I just received a tunic that i bought on the estand, but seeing the insignia on it i believe the insignia is Bad. (the tunic was sold as original applied insignia, and when i have it in hand its obvious it isnt)

I would like to show this to the seller so i can have a return/discount diskussion with him.

The shoulderboards are 100% bad for me, and the tabs looks funky.

What do you think guys?

Thank you

Daniel.
                yes both tabs and Boards are postwar NVA
                original applied insignia
                Best
                vibes

Comment

Yep insignia is East German for sure (NVA)
                  You can even tell where the 3 East German pips were located before they were moved to a WH set up!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by NickG; 05-22-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I) Returns –

a) Returns must be allowed by the seller for any reason for a period of 7 seven days from when the items arrives.

If you are within the 7 days, you do not have to justify any reason for return.

Comment

Originally posted by vibes View Post
                      yes both tabs and Boards are postwar NVA
                      original applied insignia
                      Best
                      vibes
                      Yes, and the usual "bought it from the vets grandson"

I really have to stop trolling the estand while im drunk...it usually cost me a lot..lol

Comment

Yes, and the usual "bought it from the vets grandson"

I really have to stop trolling the estand while im drunk...it usually cost me a lot..lol

I was going to ask why you purchased it if you suspected the tabs and boards were post war...Now I know....

Glenn
                        "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
                          I was going to ask why you purchased it if you suspected the tabs and boards were post war...Now I know....

Glenn
                          Yes, those boards are obvious. Have to be careful with SUI (shopping under the influence) lol At least you can return it in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                            Yes, those boards are obvious. Have to be careful with SUI (shopping under the influence) lol At least you can return it in this case.

I don't remember ever seeing it on the E Stand and I went back several pages (unless I missed it) I just remember seeing this one.

Glenn
                            Attached Files
                            "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Well, i usually troll estand when coming home from a few beers..i cant explain it, i just do it lol...im sure im not alone

I made some good buys and also some very stupid ones., its not just the buys, its comments too, i had a few erased by moderators

The seller in this case was no problem with, we have made an arrengment already, he is a good guy whom i usually buy filedgear from and it has always worked perfect, so i always felt safe when pushing the buy button.

(He thought everything was original to the jacket because he bought it so and my purpose with the thread was to show that im not lying to him to get a discount)

Thanks Guys

Ps: dont forget to put nice tunics on Estand around 02.00 on fridays and saturdays!! They will probably sell..haha

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X