Panzer Collar Tabs Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Collar Tabs Question

Would panzer skulls go on these tabs??? Are these original?? Thank you in advance for your assistance!!

Regards,

Sam
    Attached Files

Anyone know what these are??

Comment

they are from a German hort found, they are original Lw HG Tabs, bur i didnt see them on a original tunic sewn before.
      Best
      vibes

Comment

Thanks Vibes! I appreciate your help! Do the panzer skulls go on these???Just curious because I have a pair.

Regards,

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by sam1chlt View Post
          Thanks Vibes! I appreciate your help! Do the panzer skulls go on these???Just curious because I have a pair.

Regards,

Sam
          no only put from collectors.
          I've been writing as already,i seen that never sewn on a Unifrom. I and I've seen a lot of uniforms.

This tabs are from a private Person here in Germany (not a collector), he found lot of Stuff especially in German Air Force and HG.
          It was not uncommon at that time that these effects put together in their homes have been assembled. As was the buckram cloth sewn together by hand or glued with animal glue "Knochenleim".
          Best
          Vibes

Comment

Thanks again for your help! If they are original they are fine with me! I may put the skulls on them, because they would look better there than alone in my case.

Regards,

Sam

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X