X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Afrika.
    Attached Files

Comment

Flyersboots,very special,made in Kroatia.
      Attached Files

Comment

Some headwear of the boys.

Comment

Major.

Comment

Summervisor.

Comment

hi Jos

This is really impressive - I havn´t got that style of mannequins because there quiet expensive - You probably know the famous ´Pintus- mannequins´offered for sale here on shows in western europe starting at 250 € - But than again I can´t resist to buy some militaria instead of buying a mannequin when I´m on a show. I have a lot of half-bodies like frank mentionned, fully equiped and they look okay, but they haven´t got that expression as with a realistic painted face.

I try to paint some faces and hands myself with ´Revel-paint´ - but to be honest, they look more like aliens instead of german soldiers...

Anyway... A very good job you´ve done there Jos

Jan From Flanders Fields

Comment

Last edited by Frank Mills; 11-14-2003, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Hello Frank,
                  I don't have a oxygenmask,rather expensive,hard to find a complete one,most are completed with gasmask straps etc and they're ticking timebombs.
                  You've to take care to keep such mask in condition,they slowly dry out etc.
                  I had several pairs of black Flightboots,but traded them for other stuff etc,I liked the brown I have and I have a same pair in bleu/gray color with brown leather shoe.
                  I think your white peaked cap is one of a Oberfahnrich,Oberfeldwebel rank,having yellow piping and officers cockade,eagle and cord,a officers nominated NCO.

Concerning mannequins,you've lovely stuff that's worth a nice mannequin,that also counts for Jan.

Jos.

Comment

Last edited by Frank Mills; 11-14-2003, 03:30 PM.

Comment

OK, so Jos: now we're on to you. You're obviously in cahoots with François to buy ALL The Luftwaffe Stuff.

Hmm... another Collector Monopoly Conspiracy exposed!!!!

Lucky for me, I collect stuff no one else wants so I don't have to compete with guys like you!

PS How do you manage to hide all this stuff from your wife? Do you own another house somewhere under an assumed name?

Comment

Impressive!

I am jealous!

You've done in a few years what I tried to do in twenty-five, I tried it with SS & SA but crashed and burned.

Again...BRAVO!!!!!

David

p.s. ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! This should be #100 posting for me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X