M44 tunic collar patch questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M44 tunic collar patch questions

Hi, would I be right in thinking that the usual collar patches found on OR's M44 tunics are the all mouse grey 'third pattern' type (unbacked, sewn straight onto the collar, with no waffenfarbe) ?

Also, does anyone know if these come up for sale often. I haven't seen any lately. Anyone kow of any currently for sale?

Regards, Paul

Yes Paul, you are right, they are rayon Bevo no branch of service mouse gray bars, unbacked, sewn straight onto the collar, with no waffenfarbe. These gray ones do not come up for sale often however I posted a want add here on the forum and Tim Curley came to the rescue with a pair so you may want to try that!

I seem to remember seeing some with green bars on an M44 but can't remember where? the green ones are more often seen for sale.

Kevin
    Last edited by WEISNER; 04-03-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Hi Kevin, thanks for that. You're correct, the ones with green bars (2nd pattern universal waffenfarbe) seem to be available by the dozen. I would have thought it would be the same for the all mouse grey ones - obviously not!

A thread clearly showing these litzen (beautiful M44....) :-

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ight=m44+tunic

Comment

I HAVE ONE WITH POSTWAR INSIGNIA ADDED WISH TO SELL..CONTACT ME..johnwilson558@gmail.com

Comment

Glenn has several nice M44's shown here on the forum.

Kevin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X