Luftwaffe Sleeve Rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pairs

Here are various pairs that I have (just one shown). Always looking to fill the gaps.

Mike Heuer

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Generaloberst Insignia

I am sure some of you have seen this beautiful piece if you are a customer of George Petersen. This is on his website but has been sold. Pictures don't do it justice --- it's a beautifully detailed piece of insignia.

Mike Heuer
      Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Sleeve Rank Question

Hello All,
        Some great sleeve rank shown on this thread!! Sorry to drag this to the top again but I was curious about size variations on the sleeve rank used by aircrew. My only real reference to these badges is the Davis Book (Vol 2) which gives basic dimensions (bars are 10cm x 1cm tall; wings 10cm x 2cm tall etc). Photos in this thread appear to show some slight variation in size and wing pattern but overall pretty consistent -- at least from a novice perspective.

Are the dimensions reasonably accurate or do these have a pretty large variation in size?

I apologize if this has already been asked. I spent a few days searching old threads to (hopefully) avoid it.

Basic info on me: I have a modest collection of basic WW2 aircrew uniforms. I'm hoping to put together a basic Luftwaffe aircrew uniform to go with my US and RAF displays.

Thanks,
        BC

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X