No announcement yet.

HBT pants for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look good to me. Have not had a pair in a while but seems period made.

Comment

thanks for your opinions - I'm really happy to hear a good news

is there any other opinions ? good or bad ?

I had a chance to return this pants, but I need to be 100% sure
      I never had any HBT pants in my collection.

Comment

I see something intrestin on those pants - it looks like date 2003 /5 08 ( or 5 07 ) . I'm don't know what to think about those pants.; maybe they are good, maybe not.

Comment

yes, this stamp is strange

maybe it's RBNr stamp wich is visible only in part ?

Comment

original imo.
            derka

Comment

This second set of photos you posted is greatly improved over the first set. I think they make a world of difference. They appear to made of original HBT in this series, and have a gray linen used in the interior. Also looks like tropical show string hangers? The sewing looks period done in this second set...but I don't know diddly about pants...so take my comments with that in mind.

I like them! Those are some odd markings unless recently made or inventoried?

Richard

Comment

first set of photos was made with flash - that's why colour is different

but in nature color is green, close to photos from set 2

Comment

OK

last photos set

made with natural white balance - colour is eqsacly like on photos
                  on last photo I put my m43 hbt jacket for compase

as you can see pocket flap is made from hbt material in the same colour like my jacket
                  Attached Files

Comment

buckle details
                    Attached Files

Comment

next2
                      Attached Files

Comment

These how the pants should look like ; should have the same color as jacket as most I have ever seen have exacly the same color. Definately pants would look much better if they were dark green like jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
                          These how the pants should look like ; should have the same color as jacket as most I have ever seen have exacly the same color. Definately pants would look much better if they were dark green like jacket.
                          as i told to Michal, those pants could be KM mfg considering lining material used.
                          and comparing unworn items, KM Drillichanzug are often made with a lighter green colored hbt material than Heer's one, like here, althought not an absolute criteria of distinction.
                          derka

Comment

Pocket pouch flap and interrior loops for back straps are made with the same colour of HBT like my jacket

I see more and more M43 trousers and I am becoming increasingly convinced that mine keilhose are genue.

All construction is perfect match to m43 pants.

Color od pants may be due to the fact that the material was stained in various factories. And especially at the end of the war there were misconduct from the quality.

Comment

Hangers look like smock drawstring cord to me? Not easy stuff to find, if one wanted to fake these. If I recall correctly some SS uniforms may have number code markings like these.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pittman View Post
                                If I recall correctly some SS uniforms may have number code markings like these.
                                Yes they have , but never seen SS makers code with 4 digits from one site and 3 digits from other . Seen only those with 3 digits from one site and 2 digits from other.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X