Pionier Der Spiess Waffenrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pionier Der Spiess Waffenrock

I have posted a Pionier Der Spiess Waffenrock and it has had in excess of 1400 hits. I believe it has been offered at a fair price, and still I have received some PM's that in the best case scenario are laughable and at the worst offensive. I paid $1400.00 for it a few years ago, and I was willing to let it go for a loss of $250.00. The whole idea was to substitute it for a cavalry Der Spiess Waffenrock that was being offered in the estand. I was surprised to discover that it had been sold and this one has not. I figured that some discussion might entice a bit of more interest. I will try for a couple of more weeks since I am interested in purchasing a couple of items that are in my sight (flak fliegerbluse for one), and if that doesnt work then I will keep it in the collection until another time. i do understand that the hair in the pics might be detrimental, but that is easily taken care of with a brush. I can post additional pics after the clean up. The hair are from my GERMAN SHEPHERD by the way.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gdeutschland39; 01-30-2012, 10:05 PM.

next
    Attached Files

Comment

Last...and here is the culprit by the way
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Gdeutschland39; 01-30-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Since the hairs are from your German Shepherd and you provided picture proof...we will let them slide. I could use a few GS hairs on some of my stuff again.

Richard

Comment

[QUOTE=Richard P;5101198]Since the hairs are from your German Shepherd and you provided picture proof...we will let them slide. I could use a few GS hairs on some of my stuff again.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
            Since the hairs are from your German Shepherd and you provided picture proof...we will let them slide. I could use a few GS hairs on some of my stuff again.

Richard
            ...thanks for the laugh!... and for letting Axel slide.

Comment

That is a good looking dog,

Comment

In my limited time collecting pioneer items, nco waffenrocks are by far the most common, even spiess waffenrocks. EM waffenrocks for pioneer are much more difficult to come across. The railway pioneer cyphers are interesting though and may help with value, but not much (does it have corresponding unit stamps?) I do think your asking price is a little high, and more in line with dealer prices (people on the estand often only keep their eyes out for a good deal and not retail, unless the item is rare). I would say the value (for the estand to sell) is closer to $1000usd (and i am not saying that because i am interested in buying, just my observation). Also hate to say it but selling is tough right now, not many folks with spare cash.

Good luck, it's a nice tunic!

BC

Comment

You should delete the whole thread, and start all over again. There are many dog hair on it, what did you let him sleep on it or what.

Sometimes we even loose money in this hobby, or you just need to wait for the right person to see it who will be prepared to cover your asking price.

But posting a thread like is this one, wont help much with the sell,...deleting original and cleaning the uniform, puting it in right place to take the pictures, and that great pictures, maybe will

Good luck

Comment

Wasnt there a lock for comments on another ones sales? Even though I appreciate the comments it would had been more polite to send them as PM's. Dont you think guys?

Comment

When all is said and done...please delete. Everyone has an opinion and that is fine. Some time ago I posted an Oberst artillery jacket at 1000.00 and it wouldnt sell. I received a post about more pics and that would entice. Well, by the time I had received that note I had sold it in ebay for 1400.00. Sometimes people are not waiting for a deal, but rather for the seller to give it away. Some time ago I read in a post, "When it is on your table is gold, when it is in mine is crap." That said, I sure hope some take note on that last comment. Peace to all.

PS. And to you germanmedals...no the dog did not sleep on it. Try having a German Shepherd in a house and then talk to me. I have to sweep the house three times per week and that even when I use a good shedding brush two times a day.
                      Last edited by Gdeutschland39; 02-22-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X