No announcement yet.

Accidental insignia collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, great collection! I really like those cut offs, that buttonhole ribbon is really peculiar!

Phil

Comment

Elongated tresse

Hello kerryboo!

Wow ... some really wonderful cloth pieces that I don't see everyday! I am particularly interested in post #18 which shows several original examples of elongated tresse on the foreign volunteer tabs. This type of tresse causes concern for cloth collectors on other insignia , and rightly so. But you can tell these are fine originals, so it's really great to see these examples for comparison purposes. Thanks for taking the time to show your collection.

Comment

Those shoulder boards are just absolutely out of this world. I have not seen the foreign straps with the tress before. Does anyone know the paygrade on those? I love the LW pink piped straps.

Comment

insignia

Very nice collection at first view. Sight for sore eyes. Jolie collection.

Comment

Apologies for re-opening an old thread, but I was digging in my store-room and found two frames of insignia which were with the bulk collection when I was given it. I was loathe the take the insignia out of the frames, so they sat and gathered dust, so again, apologies for the filthy glass! I have asked for an opinion on the Luftwaffe "panzerjager" strap, but thought you may like to see the others. I particularly like the pioneer board with 903 embroidered on it.
            Cheers,
            Kerry.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice straps and tabs. Cool pioneer strap too.
              The luft flight strap with the Panzerjaeger device could be good, hard to tell. There was a luft HG unit of tank destroyers and maybe part of that unit. Fallschirm-Panzer-Division 1. possible a soldier used flight strap with the device. Thanks for showing the insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by kerryboo View Post
                Another piece of strangeness, it seems some people would cut ANYTHING off!
                This is a piece I would love to own.

Comment

The 3rd ss tab in post 21 is definitely a nice original I used to own one in the same pattern.
                  Cheers
                  Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dansson View Post
                    This is a piece I would love to own.
                    Ditto. Very cool. Would display nicely with some EKII's in a shadow box.

Comment

Originally posted by D Davies View Post
                      The 3rd ss tab in post 21 is definitely a nice original I used to own one in the same pattern.
                      Cheers
                      Dave
                      Here is the tab i used to own same maker as yours kind of fat runes.
                      Cheers
                      Dave.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X