Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Pionier Tunics

Hi

Great set, came with the sword. Eagle was removed and was in pocket, great shade of the eagle left on the tunic and the pocket eagle fits perfectly. I wish all tunics were as easy as these to determine.

Best
    Dion
    Attached Files
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Attached Files
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Comment

Excellent! my favorite branch.
      Steve

Comment

Great looking.

Comment

Wow, great tunics! I was hoping to find a Pioneer Officer at the Max, but only saw one and the price was.....

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Crusader17 View Post
              Wow, great tunics! I was hoping to find a Pioneer Officer at the Max, but only saw one and the price was.....
              I would think Pio is easy to find? I dont attend shows hardly and when I do go to one i cant be asked to wade through the stuff. Thats just me. Iam sure Iam missing out but its to much work. I always get asked by other dealers if Iam going to the max , I just stay out of all that. Id love to but its to much logistics especially re entering Germany with a bunch of TR stuff. Iam happy with stuff like this which I pictured.
              Last edited by münster; 10-02-2011, 03:05 PM.
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

Nice tunics - I only collect pioneer, so if you ever decide to part with them, let me know.

Pioneer tunics (nice ones) don't pop up as often as other branches. For example, I have been trying to find a nice summer white officer's tunic for a couple of years now and had no luck. It took me a year or so to find a nice EM waffenrock as well.

BC

Comment

Originally posted by münster View Post
                  Iam happy with stuff like this which I pictured.
                  As well you should be. Very nice tunics.

There was a real nice Pioneer Waffenrock, NCO I believe, at the Max, with a visor. That was a nice set. I only saw the one combat tunic, but I probably missed a few.

Comment

WOW....thats a nice Pioneer Officer and just the way I like to see.

Comment

Check out the dagger hanger in the summer.
                      Attached Files
                      Iam Uncle Sam
                      That’s who Iam
                      Been hiding out
                      In a rock and roll band

Comment

Pionier was rare at the Max, but it's pretty easy to find overall. I was suprised at the small number of Pionier items there as well, and what was there was pricey.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
                          Pionier was rare at the Max, but it's pretty easy to find overall. I was suprised at the small number of Pionier items there as well, and what was there was pricey.

Don
                          Hey Don

I would expect at those Monsters of Militaria shows you could find everything.

I still have never been to a max, Id love to go to see. Even when Iam home though I like those little gun shows because you never know what will come in! The pros are at those big shows and you know not much will slip through.

In the wild I have run into a lot of Pio visor caps, Id put Pio tunics around maybe a little easier to find then Cavalry, about in that category, 1st easiest being Infantry and then arty. The summer tunics I never find, only KM white ones. Thats just my area where I live.

Best
                          Dion
                          Iam Uncle Sam
                          That’s who Iam
                          Been hiding out
                          In a rock and roll band

Comment

You could find almost anything - for a price...

Don

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X