X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Pair of Panzer shoulder boards Oberfeldwebel

A few days ago I showed you in this thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=543140

a nice pair of Panzer Collar tabs. I bought the tabs and this shoulder boards in a lot together with his Panzerkampfabzeichen , silver hollow , sevenwheeler with cut out swastica, document for Panzerkampfabzeichen, Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen and iron cross 2nd claas. Other parts of this lot was his dog tag and his Wehrmchtsführerschein.

The left shoulder boards are really dark green, so I think its for his Feldbluse. What do you think of the other pair? I think its for his Panzerwrapper.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

It is rather hard to tell on the black boards if they have piping to them? If they do in this case it could only be black, which would be panzer pioneer, possibly before they designated black and white piping. If they don't have piping, it is hard to see what they might be as they do not conform to most EM board construction standards.

They almost appear homemade.

Richard

Comment

Yes sure, they ( the blacks ) are not textbook pieces. I think they are fieldmade.

Comment

I would have to agree, still very interesting given their source.

Richard

Comment

I have seen Pioneer field mades before. Maybe they liked to engineer their own?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X