Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniform Panzertruppen

Hi friends,
    A contact sell both items (pants and jacket)
    What did you think about ?
    DKIG ?

Thank you dear friends

Thank you dear friends !

i am a little concerned about this tunic. just look at the shoulder boards. The bullion is very worn, the pink underlays appear to be mint. Based on these pics it is hard to judge the DKiG, but my first impression is one of doubt.

Comment

Such a high rank but I can see loops for only one badge on the pocket. Surely a few more would be likely.

Mike
      Last edited by Mike Swan; 09-26-2011, 08:07 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

The breast eagle have a chance , the DKiG it's a very ugly repro IMO

Comment

Thank you dear friend
          I can't bought if you have "doute"
          seller want 800 euros for both
          Thank you

Comment

The price itself is reason for concern. An original DKiG alone is worth about 800 euro. Give it a miss.

Comment

ok
              DKIG is a fake
              but jacket and pant ? Good or not ?

Comment

Crap.. Save your money.

Best regards!

Comment

Hello,

Mansteinpearl, a member of WAF, has publishing photos which belong to me.
                  He wants to authenticate two items which i sell on a other forum (a French forum : lagrangedumilitaria).

It's totally legitimate ans I thank you for your opinion but I prefer he posts the links instead of the pictures I personally send on his email.

Now, I wish you suppress my photos of these two theards :
                  http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=543893
                  http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=543937
                  I don't want seeing my photos spread on other publications on Internet, or book, or on fasle advert.

Here you find my original adverts :
                  http://lagrangedumilitaria.forumacti...rtruppen#85075
                  http://lagrangedumilitaria.forumacti...epinglette-rja

In a private message on the French forum, he promises me to supress the pictures. But nothing was made. I discover that every body has the possibility to edit his message here (and can suppress the pictures).

On the forum "lagrangedumilitaria" my name is PierreMessmer. The name of "Mansteinpearl" is Raiden.

If a moderator nead the original pictures or email of Raiden/Mansteinpearl to justify my request, please contact me.
                  Best regards,

Alexandre
                  Last edited by PierreMessmer; 10-01-2011, 04:07 AM.

Comment

The jacket and breeches may be period. The boards look like very early dress boards with devices attached. I am not in the know with cloth awards but to me it looks post war just based on quality.

Comment

Originally posted by PierreMessmer View Post
                      Hello,
                      In a private message on the French forum, he promises me to supress the pictures. But nothing was made. I discover that every body has the possibility to edit his message here (and can suppress the pictures).
                      Cool, All this time and I had no idea we could edit other members posts or PM's! to think of all the fun I have been missing out on!!
                      I would look for another deal for myself, one I could sleep easy over every night without worry!
                      Best regards! Now off to edit some posts and PM's and have some fun!

Kevin

Comment

These aren't that rare. Find a better one you won't have to worry about.

Comment

Save your money.

Comment

I agree, no need to hurry with this set, personally I do not buy it.
                            Be patience and you will see better ones in which to be proud of it is the best feeling, besides the history behind.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X