Shoulder Board Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder Board Units

Does anyone think these are legit? I tend to feel the "19" and metals associated are real when I compare to other known real items. However, I can not find anything on this unit online. The symbol is an Eagle Wing with a railway car in the middle. However, this doesn't look like a railway shoulder board.

The other shoulder board for a Major seems too clean. It is a little too shiny for my taste..

Anyone have any ideas on these??? I have spent the last 3 hours looking for similiar items on the internet... no luck... Any help would be appreciated.. Thank you, Rommel

Try posting the Eisenbahn strap down in the imperial section. The numerals look more imperial that 3rd Reich. The other one if dark blue (navy blue), could be for the KM with the brighter silver braid.

Comment

Thank you Kondor! I appreciate your feedback.

The bottom shoulder board is actually a dark brown background (per my wife)... From research it seems to be perhaps a Waffen SS Shoulder board? The thing is when I look at their color code chart there is not dark brown...

Comment

I believe the mystery is solved on the first item with the #19.
        http://www.uniforminsignia.org/?opti...=53&result=376

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel1933 View Post
          I believe the mystery is solved on the first item with the #19.
          http://www.uniforminsignia.org/?opti...=53&result=376
          Only the Germans could come up with such a title.

Bahnbevollmächtigter (note that it is spelled wrong on the above web-site, but great pictures)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X