Jaeger Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaeger Patch

Here is one that I feel needs a viewing and a few comments. Not your normal Jaeger patch in that the stitching representing the veins of the leaf are much thicker than normal. The patch (if genuine) is probably late war and is on rayon with a stitched border.
    I like it and very much reminds me of a brown coloured patch posted some time back by Nick G. Your thoughts.
    Attached Files

Gday Phil, Its a bit hard to say although by no means am I an expert but personally I do like the look of it and the style and way it is made but Its a bit hard just judging by the scan itself
    Last edited by 2ndAIF; 08-08-2011, 11:01 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Thanks Luke and yes I am quite partial to it. As I said it reminds me of a nice light tan backed patch that was put forward a while back by Nick G. Certainly not identical but both patches share some similar attributes. Anyone else????

Comment

I believe these are fine originals - just picked up one myself. regards, Robert

Comment

I agree Robert but they sure look amateurish compared to early examples....
          Attached Files

Comment

Lemm, the materials make them look pretty nasty next to a clean wool or bevo example, but I am sure they're good.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X