Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer Pants - Model?

Hello,
    A friend of mine found these pants in a barn find in the former Sudetenland. They appear to be modified Heer trousers, but can anyone tell from these few photos what model they might have originally been? My friend and I appreciate your help.
    Dale
    Attached Files

Last photo
    Attached Files

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Stepdale View Post
        Anyone?
        If I had to hazard a guess, I would say Luftwaffe straight leg trousers (standard service trousers) modified at the waist for post-war civilian wear.

Comment

same opinion of OSS

Comment

M40 cut pants private purchsed Wool looks like better quality than issue pants and I like this blue canvas around fly area: same construction in Keilhose and issue M 40 pants.

Comment

Appreciate the opinions. I'll ask my friend, but I believe he said they are green and therefore most likely heer, though it may be hard to tell the color from the photos.
              Dale

Comment

Originally posted by Stepdale View Post
                Appreciate the opinions. I'll ask my friend, but I believe he said they are green and therefore most likely heer, though it may be hard to tell the color from the photos.
                Dale
                They have a greenish appearance because of soiling in my opinion, the interior looks to be Luftwaffe.

Comment

Inside colour looks police to me

Comment

Thanks to all for the comments so far. I'll see if my friend can make new photos in sunlight after he returns from vacation, as well as clean the outside to see if the true color will show better.
                    Dale

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X