Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniform jacket - genuine.?

Hello fellow collectors,

2-3 years ago I bought a pair of Officer boots and a jacket on ebay.
    I am very much in doubt about the genuinity of this jacket, so I would like to hear your opinion.
    I have done nothing to the jacket, it has no buttons, no eagle (but it was clearly there), no kragenspiegel (but they were also clearly there). The rottenführe-mark on the left arm has always been on the jacket (in my time).
    On the inside of the innerpocket, left side, there is a manufacture-mark. Inside, right is is very clear where the eagle was, and there is the pocket for the verbandspäckchen.
    On the collar there is clearly impressions from kragenspiegeln.

I will be very happy for any comments on this item. And it has nothing to do with money for me. I paid 43 euros for the boots and the jacket.
    Thanks in advance.

and more pictures..

Comment

..and more..

Comment

..and finally, the boots..

Thanks for the attention.

Comment

The tunic is W. German Police or BGS, made in 1974. It is not TR period.

Comment

I agree, it might be for customs as well. the fabric and color beyond the tag give it away.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the comments,

Yes, I had the same thought; "Auftr 513/74" could easily be "order no. 513, 1974". But the eagle..?..just sewn in and then removed..?.. or made for a film..?. I can add that the tread used to sew in the buttons and eagle was the same type and color.

Comment

Someone put a Eagle on to try and sell it as a fake etc. would be my guess, you saw things like this a lot in 70s before people knew much about uniforms or someone else thought it was WWII German and added the eagle.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X