Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Three New Combat Tunics

Hi WAF members,

Since I found some time in my busy day, I thought I would show you all my 3 new tunics. Two are late M43s and the other is a M41 tunic which has been tailor up-graded with early insignia and blue-green collar. The M43s have machine sewn, factory applied insignia.

All comments welcome.

Enjoy, Steve

Beautiful! I really like the M43 with subdued tress - a real classic. Congratulations and these nice pieces, and good matches with the caps. regards, Robert

Comment

I absolutely second Robert's comments

Originally posted by RobertE View Post
      Beautiful! I really like the M43 with subdued tress - a real classic. Congratulations and these nice pieces, and good matches with the caps. regards, Robert

Comment

Amazing !

Comment

Very nice and great display ! I like the EM M43.

Comment

Thanks guys for your comments. I forgot add that these tunics are huge, much bigger than any I have delt with in the past. Since I dont have any more pictures of the tunics at this time, I will show my two new M34 hats.

Pictured are a pair of near mint M34, overseas hats, one is CAV and the other is ARTY. Both are pictured with shoulder straps which match thier branch color.

Enjoy, Steve
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi steve

Amazing tunics in superb condition

congratulations

Juan

Comment

Oops, I just found a few more pictures of my tunics on my camera. anyway, Here are the last shots for a while. I would have taken more pictures but I was in a rush due to moving out of state. I'm currently at a hotel in Gallup, New Mexico on my way to LA from Ohio. Cheers!

Steve
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jauan,

Thanks for the complement! I'm trying to catch up with your collection.

Take care, Steve
                  Attached Files

Comment

Last is a picture of my haul of cloth insignia. All of this was collected while I was in Afghanistan. All the M36 straps are slip-ons and are mint. shown are GJ, CAV, Panzer, Neble troop/general staff, arty, etc. The LW straps include Pioneer and rare Eastern LW Volunteer. Also in the middle are pairs of slip-on SS concentration camp straps and Field Post straps. At the bottom is a pair of Field Police, Major and the very rare Ski Jager patch.

Enjoy, Steve
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice Steve, it is amazing what you can do away from home. When I was overseas it was like Christmas to come home to 15 boxes. I always enjoyed that. Good luck on your move to LA from Ohio, that will be a change for you.

Comment

It's clear I'm looking for tunics in ALL the wrong places!!! What a haul! Congratulations Steve!!! Those are some ace tunics!

Cheers,
                        Jeremy

Comment

Steve,
                          Great pick ups, especially while away on duty. Congrats!

Comment

Very nice Steve! You will never dissapoint us!
                            http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Hello Steve,
                              Awesome display, where do you buy your torso forms?
                              Thanks,
                              Warren

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X