Spoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoon

Hello friends! I'm your new here so if you can not beat strongly, if the topic is not created there. But a suitable section nenashol .. I still have not figured out how you have to form vstovlyat photo, but here's a link to the photo. (http://reibert.info/forum/showpost.p...80&postcount=3) friends tell me whether this imeit spoon or a pecuniary interest. Spoon origenal 100% dug himself.
    With the SW.

Obviously pre war Dutch from Riga in Latvia, not sure if it has any WWII significance. Where did you find it?

Regards,

Jerry

Comment

Hi Jerry! Found this spoon in a forest near the German transhey.V the place was a battle, the Germans surrounded the partisan detachment but the guerrillas broke through the ring and left. . I think probably some one of the Germans lost during the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by partizan2008 View Post
        Hi Jerry! Found this spoon in a forest near the German transhey.V the place was a battle, the Germans surrounded the partisan detachment but the guerrillas broke through the ring and left. . I think probably some one of the Germans lost during the battle.
        Could ofcourse be a German soldier that had this Dutch spoon.
        But it could also have been a Dutch volunteer in the Wehrmacht.
        Or maybe Dutch SS ?

Which German units where in that forest?
        I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
        Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
        My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

It is in amazing condition for a dug item. I have rarely dug anything of that age in such good condition.

It commemorates the birth of Princess Beatrix on the 31st of January 1938. What are the other stampings or Makers marks on it?

Regards,

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Admiraal View Post
            Could ofcourse be a German soldier that had this Dutch spoon.
            But it could also have been a Dutch volunteer in the Wehrmacht.
            Or maybe Dutch SS ?

Which German units where in that forest?

At this point, they were stationed here podrazdilniya ..
            Group Schroeder: 273rd, 280 and 281-th security battalions, 20 th Motorized Platoon zhandormerii, military flak chyast Kersten, a platoon of communication Riedel.
            Group of Knecht: 276 th, 277 th,278-th and 279 th battalions of the guard, the 10 th motorized platoon of gendarmes, military air defense of the Gate, a platoon of communication Lewinsky.
            Issershtedta Group: 2 nd security battalions, the 1 st poltseyskaya company CC.
            1 st artillery battalion,
            33rd Police communication company,
            50-th Ukrainian security battalions,
            2-I wing special forces (1 Focke-Wulf-189, 1 Fiziler-156, a Focke-Wulf-58).
            With the SW.

Comment

Salut ,
              Is it made of silver ?

Comment

Originally posted by VonBond View Post
                It is in amazing condition for a dug item. I have rarely dug anything of that age in such good condition.

It commemorates the birth of Princess Beatrix on the 31st of January 1938. What are the other stampings or Makers marks on it?

Regards,

Jerry

Spoon a large dining room for the soup. Made of silver, fineness 875. S.L.
                More on the spoon is not there any pictures and stamps.

Friends, I do not know English. Translate through an online translator, so that the error is too do not scold. If I do not correctly chtoto ponel you ask me, it takes me so online translator.
                With the SW.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X