EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artillery tunic on e-stand by military trader can I have some comments please????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artillery tunic on e-stand by military trader can I have some comments please????????

Hi Guys,

Can I please have some comments on this tunic:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=517207

It looks fairly good to me. I am not to sure of all the loops - are these period? Also what about the collar - seems a bit loose i.e. very little stitching.

Based on the outcome of this thread I have let the seller know I will buy it.

All comments appreciated.

Cheers, Willem

Willem,

I reckon it's a pretty good buy at the present price. Pity about the damage. The loops are just showing 60+ years wear and tear.

Interestingly, the shoulder boards are on the wrong shoulders, a common tailor mistake. I have a tunic with the same set-up.

Generally, everything appears to be in order. Judging by the six buttons, it's a mid-war production.

Go for it !!

Mike

Comment

No red flags that I see! I like it and Mike IMO is right on!
      Regards!
      Kevin

Comment

Ditto the above, nice looking tunic

Brett
        Last edited by Sonderkommando; 06-11-2011, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Hey, Brett.

Being in a rush, didn't notice that proviso. Let's see if he agrees to sell to Willem.

Mike

Comment

Thanks to the reponders so far for their responses. More opinions are most welcome and vallued. So please add your 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Swan View Post
              Hey, Brett.

Being in a rush, didn't notice that proviso. Let's see if he agrees to sell to Willem.

Mike
              Hi. Military Trader (Dennis) here -- I am guessing you are wondering if I am shipping to an overseas address while I stated it would be US sales. Actually, seller also has a US address.

I bought this from a seller in Germany (E-stand) a few years back -- It took 4 months to arrive and I about had a heart attack.

I do ship overseas on some items but I prefer US sales especially on big or expensive items -- mainly from reading scary stories on the forum and also for simplicty. Absolutly no offense intended.

Thanks

Dennis
              Last edited by Military Trader; 06-11-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Some more opinions would be very much appreciated!!! Thanks everyone. Cheers, Willem

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X