About this waffenrock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About this waffenrock...

What do you think ? Seems fine but I am a bit septic how the eagle is made and how the buttons are applied...

Thanks for posting your opinions.

If the picture doesn't work, here is another link. But I don't have any other one else

Comment

Blaise, I can't make out much from the pic, but the buttons look to have been moved to me. Can't tell anything abotu the eagle.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
        Blaise, I can't make out much from the pic, but the buttons look to have been moved to me. Can't tell anything abotu the eagle.

Don
        Indeed they are.

If some of you who have an account on Hermann Historica, it's the item #8706

Comment

Here are a few other pictures :

Comment

looks ok just someone has moved the buttons probably to make it fit a dummy

Comment

Originally posted by militaria2000 View Post
              looks ok just someone has moved the buttons probably to make it fit a dummy
              Yes indeed. I wonder if re-applying them correctly would be ok to do...

Also, what about the eagle, is it original ?

Comment

Hi

Could it be that the soldier gained weight?, or it was aquired by a bigger soldier?

Juan

Comment

anyone else ?

And about the eagle ?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise View Post
                    anyone else ?

And about the eagle ?
                    Up !

Can I have a little last opinion about the eagle please ? Is it normal if it was made like that ? Specially for this grade ?

Comment

The Officer Type bullion eagle is not a problem for that rank also the boards reflect a private purchase waffenrock many have the upgraded eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by WW2-Collector View Post
                        The Officer Type bullion eagle is not a problem for that rank also the boards reflect a private purchase waffenrock many have the upgraded eagle.
                        ok thanks for your help

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X