Hi This is something that I wanna know off

more
    Attached Files

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=518369

Comment

nice original second pattern jacket.

Comment

The seller is as specific as he can be but I think, apart from the tresse issue
          something is a bit wrong in the spamp inside the tunic.The numerar 42 probably neck metric perimeter should have been in numerals 62 position.62 probably the slleve lenght. I like the eagle's look and litzen's
          Comments would be appreciated

Comment

From this photo it looks to be pretty nice, unissued which I would pass on it just because of that. But the tabs look to be originally sewn from this distance but who knows and the eagle perhaps as well. Matt

Comment

second pattern tropical

Indeed there is an inversion of the collar and sleeve information. The rest looks convincing but that sours the broth...

Comment

Looks original, except maybe for the chevron, with originally applied tabs and eagle. Shame about the storage damage.

Regards,

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by siton12 View Post
                  The seller is as specific as he can be but I think, apart from the tresse issue
                  something is a bit wrong in the spamp inside the tunic.The numerar 42 probably neck metric perimeter should have been in numerals 62 position.62 probably the slleve lenght. I like the eagle's look and litzen's
                  Comments would be appreciated

there is nothing to worry about.
                  there were 'diffrent schools of stamping'. Some makers made their size stamps in diffrent way than others - seen many diffrent stamping schools - specialy from late war.
                  it also could be mistake made by the 'start/end line' worker who had stamped the markings in wrong way.

the besst way woudl be measure the jacket and compare it with markings.

any way ; it's 100% original jacket ! pitty it has some damages .

Comment

trop

Question:
                    What is the St on the top right? The tunic depot Marking is F 42. Frankfurt 1942. Cannot be St as in Stettin depot.

Comment

I thank you all gentlemen for your kind help and infos.I will see what I will do with that.
                      Best regards from Athens Greece
                      Notis

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X