shoulder boards M36 infantry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panzercracker View Post
    These look "right", but you have to ask yourself this question. What was this Soldat? doing during the war? uhoh2:

probably a stock fund.....

Comment

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post
      Geeez, I never thought of having haying "fans"! My apologies to ALL (2 probably) of them if I have let them down.

B. N. Singer
      Kurt Z. had his cult of lemmings but now alas works with really really old bugs in the Field Museum. Enjoy it while it lasts. They will burn us old guys alive with their new and improved economy-sized "knowledge" of WWII German items.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
        Kurt Z. had his cult of lemmings but now alas works with really really old bugs in the Field Museum. Enjoy it while it lasts. They will burn us old guys alive with their new and improved economy-sized "knowledge" of WWII German items.
        You are likely correct sir; but it will be some of us fossils who had really gotten it right all those years. Bugs, really???

Regards,

B. N. Singer

Comment

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post
          You are likely correct sir; but it will be some of us fossils who had really gotten it right all those years. Bugs, really???

Regards,

B. N. Singer
          He is working with some really rare type of trilobite fossils that are millions of years old. I like to give him crap about the "bugs" bit. He is really happy and works with his daughter etc. I think it reminds him of hanging out with the old crowd at shows especially Joseph P. and Donny.

Comment

Returning to the shoulder pads ... original? there are no problems ... ?

Comment

Originally posted by panzer65 View Post
              Returning to the shoulder pads ... original? there are no problems ... ?
              You've got a positive responce from Mr. B.N. Singer, that would conclude the case or at least 99% of it.

Comment

ok thanks Tony...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X