Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?Panzer Insignia?

Hi,

These came with a few odds and ends the other day. I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts as to authenticity. I think the skull might be a casting (I can provide bigger scans if required) but I'm not sure about the tabs (they are slightly different in design and obviously for the same side).

Regards
    Mike K

Obverse;
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Reverse;
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Mike

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

top = no

bottom = yes
      CSP

sigpic

Comment

Hi Mike,
        i personaly do not like the look (the colouring )of those litzen, though a little rough on the reverse the skull looks o.k.
        Ashley

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies - appreciated!

The colours are fairly accurate (for a change) on the litzen, so those will go into the repro box. At least the skull seems genuine - my first!

Regards
          Mike K
          Regards
          Mike

Comment

Mike:
            I do not think the litzen are repros...they are just not Panzer. I think they are fire/rescue or Bahnschutz or something like that...but authentic.

Scott
            CSP

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Scott. It saved some items from being trashed!

Regards
              Mike K

PS: That Kreta CT arrived and I was very happy with it - not as mint as I thought (some subtle pale brown discolouration), but still probably an unworn example.
              Regards
              Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X