Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How untouched is this Uffz tunic with Krim shield? It looks lovely but ....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How untouched is this Uffz tunic with Krim shield? It looks lovely but ....?

Hi Guys,

please be so kind to offer me some quality comments on this uffz tunic which looks very cool. How untouched is this piece? Any tells on reapplied insignia? Please help out. Thanks.

Cheers, Willem
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hard to tell when the insignia was attached, but it looks like a nice one.

Don

Comment

Looks like replaced insignia to me, and not done very well either. The Krim shield is crooked. Just from an aesthetics point of view, I would not want it.

Tom

Comment

With these tailor made tunics, there is just no way to be certain. Hand sewn is hand sewn. The shield might not look so crooked when worn. I think it is a neat piece. These tailor made lightweight NCO tunics do not command the prices of issue-type wool combat tunics, if the price is reasonable for what it is, I think it could be part of a nice display.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pittman View Post
                          With these tailor made tunics, there is just no way to be certain. Hand sewn is hand sewn. The shield might not look so crooked when worn. I think it is a neat piece. These tailor made lightweight NCO tunics do not command the prices of issue-type wool combat tunics, if the price is reasonable for what it is, I think it could be part of a nice display.
                          and with it being sold by Weitze anything is possible? Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                            and with it being sold by Weitze anything is possible? Jacques

I agree! The eagle is replaced for sure; I would expect that it would have been machine sewn, or at least expertly hand sewn.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by airborne_steve View Post
                              I agree! The eagle is replaced for sure; I would expect that it would have been machine sewn, or at least expertly hand sewn.

Steve
                              Agree, eagle is replaced, litzen look authentic IMO, shield has a chance; I like the rust spots on the sleeve what indicates this one has been there for a while or at least one has been there originally. Also the use of different thread for it's attachment is a good sign.

F.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X