AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collar tabs for EM Pioniere. Good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collar tabs for EM Pioniere. Good or bad?

Gentlemen,

Weize got this pair of collar tabs for sale. Any thought on them? Would these have been made around 1940 IF they are original?

With regards,
    Stian
    Attached Files

They are OK
    Vienna made...

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply Siton12.
      Good to know that Weitze still got some good items.

Regards,
      Stian

Comment

Not Pioniere, but 1938 general issue for all branches as the double braid is of the same color than the Doppellitzen.

Comment

Hello, as written JPhilip. is for all weapons, black Pioneer agree, in the past I bought him and I have seen at fairs, I talked a bit with (my English is very bad) and is a nice guy, but now I do not inspire much confidence.
          all best
          Xisco

Comment

Originally posted by JPhilip View Post
            Not Pioniere, but 1938 general issue for all branches as the double braid is of the same color than the Doppellitzen.
            I agree, the black piped ones are different and it can be seen fairly easily. These are very nice tabs but as JP says just dark green universal tabs.

Comment

SORRY correct.
              weitze in the past I bought him and I have seen at fairs, I talked a bit with (my English is very bad) and is a nice guy, but now I do not inspire much confidence.
              all best
              Xisco

Comment

OK Only Stian himeself can now say WHAT IS THE COLOUR of the little bars.To my lap it appears different/off black from both the backing bottle green cloth and the main-central stripe.Stian where you at?
                Notis

Comment

Hi all,

Thank you for your replys,
                  I was thinking of buying the tabs but change my mind. The collar tabs are still at Weitze so I have no other pictures then the one that was available from Weitze`s page. https://www.weitze.net/detail/92/Paa..._104192_e.html

Regards,
                  Stian

Comment

If Herr Weitze says so,I have no intention questioning him anyway...

Comment

Tabs, Weitze Hamburg

These are general purpose, non specific branch of service tabs.

In regards to the Weitze group, I will speak of my personal RETURN of merchandise to that organization, and tell you that even my registered mail package addressed to them had mysteriously " disappeared"...
                      MIA!
                      so good luck if you ever have a doubtful purchase with these people...This is my personal, experience.

regards Kamarad

Comment

I have nothing to say to you about this matter.However I buy items from them and not evev once faced any kind of problems.As a matter of fact I want to share some dealers and collector's experiences here but I dont know if this is the right thread for this.

Comment

All dealers have a mix of good and bad material. Weitze handles a vast amount of stuff and speaking personally I haven't had any problems with any of the items I have ordered there. I do agree that these are definitely first pattern generic collar tabs, originals.

Comment

Here is a shot of a similar dark green tab and an unused example of a Pioniere litzen.
                            Attached Files

Comment

If so,why the hec for,Weitze says they are Pioniere,if they aint Pioniere and they are G.P.?Is his intention to fool some of us?Any other reason for that?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X