dak breast eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dak breast eagles

I was offered these the other day but before i increase my offer i am just double checking they are breast eagles and not cap eagles, oh and above all genuine as the blue colour on back is something i havent seen before unless its the sellers pics, cheers Dave
    Attached Files

Hi Dave,

They look good to me from these pics and that's how they should look. Both are Tunic eagles.

Jerry
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Jerry, i just added the rear pic as first time i forgot to upload it cheers Dave

Comment

Originally posted by sscrooge View Post
        Thanks Jerry, i just added the rear pic as first time i forgot to upload it cheers Dave
        I edited my post as the rears had arrived by the time I posted.

Jerry

Comment

Thanks for the help Jerry i just hope seller gets back to me as he is hard to get replies from, cheers Dave

Comment

The sky blue color is normal for these types of eagles when not heavily worn etc.

Comment

two very nice examples! I love when they have that blue hue to them. Matt

Comment

also they are tropical breast eagles unless there is that direct line to make them DAK eagles... just beating a dead horse. Matt

Comment

More of a chance of being DAK than all of the mint tropical sidecaps.
                  Nice breast eagles Dave. I hope that you get them for a good price.

Mark

Comment

Hi guys i am being bid up by another interested party in a private auction the seller is holding can anybody send me a pm and give me an idea as to an approx value of these as i have no idea , cheers Dave

Comment

I just bought one for 95 USD but they are being sold for much more than that now. People are trying to get $250 USD or more. I remember seeing about 15 CM diameter rolls of them at shows in the 1970s for 5 USD each

Comment

Johnny,
                        True, but there is no comparison between un-issued and tunic removed tropical eagles, though (well, not to me!)
                        Regards,
                        Mark

Comment

Originally posted by NZMark View Post
                          Johnny,
                          True, but there is no comparison between un-issued and tunic removed tropical eagles, though (well, not to me!)
                          Regards,
                          Mark
                          I agree but the unissued ones, like unused SS insignia are selling so high now because they are being used to restore tropical stripped tunics to be sold as "untouched" to meet demand. 70% of what I see now is "built". My 95 dollar special was also tunic removed.

Comment

Johnny,

sounds like you did really well. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
                              Johnny,

sounds like you did really well. Matt
                              I am getting my arse kicked with over-extending for work and deadlines tonight but will take pictures if I do not die. The hardest person possible to ever work for is yourself.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X