No announcement yet.

A Photographic Study of the Feldbluse, 1933-1939

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be more than happy with any one of those stunning looking tunics in my collection. A very good study Frank. Thank you.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG View Post
      I'd be more than happy with any one of those stunning looking tunics in my collection. A very good study Frank. Thank you.

Mark

No Kidding! I would love to have that M35 Rocket Tunic.

Steve

Comment

just saw this thread Frank. what can I add to the others comments, just 2 thumbs up. awesome examples. thanks for sharing. Glenn

Comment

Great tunics Frank!

Originally posted by airborne_steve View Post
          Great set of pre and early war tunics! You need to continue this thread with the M40 through the M44/45 models.

Best regardsm Steve

Comment

a beautifully presented reference piece-no boasting, no false modesty-just plain and simple display of the best kind. thanks and congratulations.

Comment

Lovely thread Frank!
              http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Some stamps
                Attached Files

Comment

Tunics

Awesome job Frank! Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Bringing this Thread Back from the Dead cause Frank did a terrific Job on this comparisson between tunics. Now if only he would include the later versions as well!!!

-Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by airborne_steve View Post
                      Great set of pre and early war tunics! You need to continue this thread with the M40 through the M44/45 models.

Best regardsm Steve
                      +1 !

Nice pictures !! This thread should be sticky IMO !!

Comment

Frank has done a wonderful job so far! If He could finish this project up to 1945 I would love to see it Pinned or better yet added to the new forum section Here http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...play.php?f=134
                        I love the fact that this is being done, and no reason a Tunic section for each Whermacht branch could not be added for quick reference!!!!
                        Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                          Frank has done a wonderful job so far! If He could finish this project up to 1945 I would love to see it Pinned or better yet added to the new forum section Here http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...play.php?f=134
                          I love the fact that this is being done, and no reason a Tunic section for each Whermacht branch could not be added for quick reference!!!!
                          Kevin
                          I don't have an access to this page

Making it as sticky (pinned) here would be fine.

Comment

Hi Franks!

Thanks for the great contribution!

Any chance you might have any relevant M36 officer’s tunic to show?

Best Regards

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                              Kevin
                              Agreed Kevin!!! I reelly like the new section for reference! A Great addition! Keep it up Frank!

-Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise View Post
                                I don't have an access to this page

Making it as sticky (pinned) here would be fine.
                                Well that would add to the list of reasons to become an Association Member then I suppose.
                                the link goes to a new Database that is badly needed here (Largest TR forum on the net with worst, outdated quick reference data base) and has been recently started.
                                Best Regards!
                                Kevin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X