Tropical litzen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropical litzen

Waiting for these to arrive, not a pair but two the same, which is a shame, but still something I did not have. Thanks to Fred for spotting them and letting me know.

Jerry
    Attached Files

Nice ones Jerry, I have several just like it. I try to snag em up when I can. Matt

Comment

Fred said that are good:- there is no reason to ask for more comments

100% genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
        Nice ones Jerry, I have several just like it. I try to snag em up when I can. Matt
        Hi Matt, have you got correct pairs or any doubles like these, as it would be cool to get a pair?

Originally posted by Grubhy View Post
        Fred said that are good:- there is no reason to ask for more comments

100% genuine.
        You can't get too many positive opinions, though I was not looking for an opinion, just a bit of 'show & tell'. Agree, Fred know's his stuff.

As I said, I did not have any of these in my collection, so glad to get them for a sensible price.

Thanks for commenting .

Jerry

PS I flipped one of them to show them as a pair would look.
        Attached Files

Comment

What is more Fred has very positive personality and rare will to share his knowledge with others. Thanks again Fred for your emails, I appreciate it a lot!

Have a good day to everyone!

[You can't get too many positive opinions, though I was not looking for an opinion, just a bit of 'show & tell'. Agree, Fred know's his stuff. ]

Comment

Greetings All,

Jerry, Glad you got these. They always display well with other insignia. I used to have 4 of the same side!!!

Thanks much for the compliments but I'm just another slob on the bus trying to make sense out of this hobby!!Thanks again for the positive words

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
              Greetings All,

Jerry, Glad you got these. They always display well with other insignia. I used to have 4 of the same side!!!

Thanks much for the compliments but I'm just another slob on the bus trying to make sense out of this hobby!!Thanks again for the positive words

Fred
              Thanks again Fred and I have to agree with anyone who has a word of praise for you, as you have always been generous with your time and knowledge.

If I can turn them into a pair, great, but I am happy as they are.

Jerry

Comment

Jerry is right that it is always best to get other opinions no matter if you have been collecting for 1 month or 10 years. One cannot be an expert on everything.
                Fred was also nice enough to double check a breast eagle that I purchased. Thanks again Fred, and where can I mail my Fred Fan Club membership form?

Comment

Greetings All,

Please just send money Address is IluvPread!.com

Fred

Comment

Good one! Thanks Fred

Greetings All,

Fred

Comment

Greetings All,

Fred

Comment

The cheque is in the post Fred

They have arrived and look good, but I'm going to the airport soon, watch out Wales, here I come.

Jerry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X