• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Collar Tabs

[ATTACH]1794280[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1794281[/ATTACH]

Hello all,

I recently picked up a pair of Panzer Collar tabs 3 prongs skull magnetik !
    They look a little different from another set that I have

I would appreciate any comments .

Thanks,
    Jan

025.JPG

Comment

Reproduction collar tabs unfortunately.

Ive owned the exact same style in the past.

Comment

Tabs;

Repos from the 1980's sold for one by Globe Militaria in Keene, N.H. Bad piping on cotton duck type black cloth. Remember them well.

Comment

hi

HI
          Run like a rabit

Comment

No Chance

Comment

I visited Globe Militaria in Keene, NH in 1984. They had two very large German Shepherds that greeted my arrival. I stayed in my car until the owners calmed them down.

The owners literally had bags of these skull tabs with pink, golden-yellow, and white piping. They clearly stated their philosophy to me, "Everything they had to sell was fantasy." It did not matter to them whether an item was original or not. They simply figured out what they had paid for the item, then added their standard markup.

So, back in the late 1970s, I was buying original Assmann Silver PABs for $10.00 each from them. They had bought a batch very cheaply, added their markup, and sold them. I sure wish I had bought more than a few of those Assmann PABs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Curley View Post
                I visited Globe Militaria in Keene, NH in 1984. They had two very large German Shepherds that greeted my arrival. I stayed in my car until the owners calmed them down.

The owners literally had bags of these skull tabs with pink, golden-yellow, and white piping. They clearly stated their philosophy to me, "Everything they had to sell was fantasy." It did not matter to them whether an item was original or not. They simply figured out what they had paid for the item, then added their standard markup.

So, back in the late 1970s, I was buying original Assmann Silver PABs for $10.00 each from them. They had bought a batch very cheaply, added their markup, and sold them. I sure wish I had bought more than a few of those Assmann PABs.
                I forgot about Globe and Jack, do you have any of the old catalogs? I remember getting mailings from them. They had some nice stuff in addition to repros. In the 70's much to my Father's horror I bought a huge BW spider web camouflage net probably 10 meter by 5 meter that I put up to cover half the back yard and two boats with.

Comment

When I visited Globe in Keene, I was stationed at Norwich University in Vermont as part of the Air Force ROTC Detachment. The Air Force moved me several more times before I retired. Like many in the Service, I jettisoned items each time we moved and the highly entertaining Globe listings were among those things I did not keep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Curley View Post
                    When I visited Globe in Keene, I was stationed at Norwich University in Vermont as part of the Air Force ROTC Detachment. The Air Force moved me several more times before I retired. Like many in the Service, I jettisoned items each time we moved and the highly entertaining Globe listings were among those things I did not keep.
                    I understand, I sold all my extra catalogs including early Foxholes back to the beginning in 1988-1989, I never thought there would be a reason to keep them

Comment

Indeed fake tabs IMO too.
                      Luca
                      Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X