Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountain Troop Reversible Pants

Hello,
    I picked up these pants this past weekend. They look like they were never worn, but do have some storage wear - rust on the buckle and some loss of color in a few spots where they have been folded for a long time.

I believe these are the pants that went with the Gebirgsjaeger anorak, but I have no idea what they are normally called. I searched for hours on the internet and forum, but could find only vague references to mountain troop pants but no actual examples, so I guess they're either rare or I don't know what to properly call them.

I would appreciate your opinions on them, what to call them, and a fair price for selling them (PMs are fine if you don't want to post values). I'm not yet sure I will sell them, but would like to know a fair price range in case I do.

Sorry for the quality of the photos. it was sunny but getting late and the wind made it hard to get still shots.
    Thank you,
    Dale
    Attached Files

a
    Attached Files

Comment

b
      Attached Files

Comment

Last photos. I see only maker, sizes, and city (Salzburg, but last part smeared), with no date.
        Attached Files

Comment

good pair,if any one want it i think 400 euro will be a fair asking price.

Comment

Much harder to find than the anorak they went with.

Comment

I agree with both of you.

Comment

Servus Dale,

You have a very nice pair of Windhose (wind pants) that go with the Windbluse (anorak). Looks like they are the cotton/rayon type. I have a similar pair but mine are the olive canvas/white rubberized paint type. The pair that I have are marked with a RBNr. and Wien 1944.

Does anyone know anything about the markings on Dale's pair?

Here are a few poor photos of my Windbluse & Windhose set:

Comment

The stamp on his pair is Salzberg IMO, the stuff made in Austrian and other countries often have funky size stamps etc. No worries there.

Comment

Thanks to all! Windhose was the word I couldn't think of. Glad to be sure they're original.
                    Dale

Comment

Congrats to find a nice pair of rare windhosen

Andy

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X