Signals Tab opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signals Tab opinions

I bought these off the estand and received them today. The backing material appears to be pressed felt. The originals I have a woven badge cloth. Other opinions would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

These were posted before but the image was dark, I would just like to make sure- I know there are a lot of variations but seeing pressed felt is something I have not seen aside from modern copies. I know the new litzen are pretty much flawless.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=483069

Comment

Greetings Johnny,

The tabs look good to me and the application looks fine for a tailor(pressed felt). Issue tabs are usually on a wool felt or badge cloth. I personally do not like the shape of the tab as it is sewn on, but that is just my preference.

Fred

Comment

Thanks Fred, the felt is not synthetic so that is a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
          Greetings Johnny,

The tabs look good to me and the application looks fine for a tailor(pressed felt). Issue tabs are usually on a wool felt or badge cloth. I personally do not like the shape of the tab as it is sewn on, but that is just my preference.

Fred
          Fred is spot on Johnny...totally correct about the tailors use of the felted wool, I feel the same about the tab shape, but then I didn't have to wear them. They were obviously hand stitched to a uniform....but then you knew that, congratulations.

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
            Fred is spot on Johnny...totally correct about the tailors use of the felted wool, I feel the same about the tab shape, but then I didn't have to wear them. They were obviously hand stitched to a uniform....but then you knew that, congratulations.

Richard
            I did, I am a big fan of woven badge cloth but I can put them in the trade box.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X