Pink piped tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panzerregiment3 View Post
    I also recieved a Fotoalbum with his comlete Warstory including POW. but he never weared this tunic above on the fotos. Many fotos in early black wrap before the war or an normal M36 at Manöver as Gefreiter 5./Pzrgt 3. Later in Südfront uniform as Hauptgefreiter and late war with M43 as Stabsgefreiter. Later in the war he was personal driver of Oberst Grampe 1.PZ/Div. as me was told. POW in Jugoslavia....

Are there 5 buttons or 6 If there are five is there one button hole sewn shut?

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerregiment3 View Post
      I also recieved a Fotoalbum with his comlete Warstory including POW. but he never weared this tunic above on the fotos. Many fotos in early black wrap before the war or an normal M36 at Manöver as Gefreiter 5./Pzrgt 3. Later in Südfront uniform as Hauptgefreiter and late war with M43 as Stabsgefreiter. Later in the war he was personal driver of Oberst Grampe 1.PZ/Div. as me was told. POW in Jugoslavia....
      Good for you! That is killer that you got his photo album and I (We) hope you keep them all thogther! If you would not mind I know we all would like to see a few photos of the vet with different tunics in wear throughout the war!
      Kevin
      Last edited by WEISNER; 02-20-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

there are 6! Bottons. I´ll send a few Fotos from him next days in at least 5 different tunics.....

Comment

You are so lucky. It's an amazing thing to buy something directly from the family. especially this tunic & visor plus the photos. Well done. I would also like to see some photos
          sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

I fotographed the complete Album. I counted 5 different tunics. Wrap first and second Model, M40, Südfront and Dresstunic. Is there anyone who will put the Fotos in the forum for me?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X