Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBT tunic

Hi All,
    Here's my HBT tunic (w/printed breast eagle) on a half mannequin. Can anyone here show how the belt hooks were attached to the belt straps inside? I have the hooks but don't know how it goes through the strap an out the holes on the side of the tunic.
    Thank you,
    Rodney
    HBT tunic.jpg

HBT tuic-b.jpg

with a M40 sd helmet or
    HBT tunic-d.jpg
    M42 sd helmet, which would be more accurate in displaying?
    HBT tunic w:M42.jpg

Comment

Back side:
      HBT tunic-e.jpg

Comment

That is a sweet piece. I have always thought that late war garments were interesting. Nice set up.

Comment

Thanks Unfront!

Comment

You have some great tunics in your collection Rondney

Regards

Jan
            'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

nice pictures-can be a problem knowing which helmet to put with a tunic!suggestion-try experimenting with your belt hooks and the web supports until the hooks do what they are supposed to with the belt weight. then show the pics. im sure they would reveal all the options put to use by the ww2 german soldier. what size is the jacket-94?

Comment

Hi, nice set-up. The belt ramps mount by first putting them in upside down through two holes (the bottom of the jacket is down) as shown in the first image. Then you flip the pull down and push the ramp through one of the holes in the jacket to come through the back
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                  Hi, nice set-up. The belt ramps mount by first putting them in upside down through two holes (the bottom of the jacket is down) as shown in the first image. Then you flip the pull down and push the ramp through one of the holes in the jacket to come through the back
                  it doesnt get much better than that Johnny
                  Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                  teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post
                    it doesnt get much better than that Johnny
                    Thanks, It is hard to explain without pictures, I tried to do it last night but decided to wait until morning and just post photos.

Comment

Thanks All!!
                      Jan, Just lucky to have gotten these tunics (M43 & HBT)...before the prices sky'd!!!

Hey Johnny, thanks for the easy to follow pics on "How to attach the Belt Hooks"...and on a HBT too ... Do you leave your belt hooks on your tunics when you have it in storage bins? Do you know if printed breast eagles are common on late war tunics or are they rare?

corporalSteiner, don't know the size, hard to read the stampings. Mannequin is about a medium size one as it's to big for my Japanese tunic.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X