Shoulder Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder Boards

Hey all I picked up this shoulder boards. Insignia is not my cup of tea. Thus I have soem questions, first off I think the one set is police. I am not sure about the green ones with FP on them. As you can see they were attacked by moths. Any idea what the monogram FP means? Also are they warrent officers? Furthermore, any idea what are these worth?Thanks all
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The top ones are RAD(I think). The bottom ones are Really rare Heer Feldpost Official NCO boards. Very very very nice!

Comment

Thanks for the identificattion. Definitely keeping them now. They were only $35.

Comment

Lats question, what are the feldpost boards worth in their condition? I have looked all over the internet, literally and could only find a non-nco set for sale.

Comment

Unfortunately, rarity does not equate to price... :-( But in that shape, I would expect to be able to easily get 150 dollars here. But remember, once you sell them, the odds of finding another set are VERY VERY low.

Comment

As Paul pointed out Feldpost are rare, Especially a matching pair. More often the cyphers are available loose.

Nice Boards

Joe

Comment

Jeremy,

Beautiful set you have! Where did you find them? The feldpost boards look like they are the sew in type.

Comment

Nice and seldom. I also search for such a pair.

Comment

Wow thanks all. Dotn worry I am not selling them! I love rare items, and I am definately keeping them. escpially since I paid very little.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X