CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on collectionswise in the LA, Las Vegas, Phoenix area????? Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is going on collectionswise in the LA, Las Vegas, Phoenix area????? Please help!

Hi Guys,

I am in the LA, Las Vegas, Phoenix triangle for some much needed R&R. As you can see from the time of posting I am suffering from jetlag. As I am always on the look out for stuff for my collection I would appreciate any pointers from fellow waf-members if there are collectors, dealers, shops, venues et cetera in this area. I will of course pay a visit to Stephen Wolfe, but besides him I am pretty much clueless. I am in the market to buy some good stuff and as I have been collecting for quite some time I am interested in the more upmarket items. I am always looking for: bigger document groupings, uniforms, interesting medal and ribbonbars, decorative items (art objects, paintings, flags et cetera) and photoalbums. All the stuff I collect focusses on German officers that served in at least in the TR era (although extra points if they did service in WWI as well). If any waf-members in the area are willing to receive me, I will be more than happy to come by and have a look at some items. I am a generally likable guy that has a real passion for collecting WWII items. Please get back to me! Thanks.v

Cheers, Willem

Wilhelm,

Are you the same Willie from Worms? If so hello. You do know that Bob Hritz is in Arizona and has a wonderful collection. can link you guys up if you like.

Possible your friend Jim Pool now in New York

Originally posted by kaiserwilhelm2 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am in the LA, Las Vegas, Phoenix triangle for some much needed R&R. As you can see from the time of posting I am suffering from jetlag. As I am always on the look out for stuff for my collection I would appreciate any pointers from fellow waf-members if there are collectors, dealers, shops, venues et cetera in this area. I will of course pay a visit to Stephen Wolfe, but besides him I am pretty much clueless. I am in the market to buy some good stuff and as I have been collecting for quite some time I am interested in the more upmarket items. I am always looking for: bigger document groupings, uniforms, interesting medal and ribbonbars, decorative items (art objects, paintings, flags et cetera) and photoalbums. All the stuff I collect focusses on German officers that served in at least in the TR era (although extra points if they did service in WWI as well). If any waf-members in the area are willing to receive me, I will be more than happy to come by and have a look at some items. I am a generally likable guy that has a real passion for collecting WWII items. Please get back to me! Thanks.v

Cheers, Willem

Comment

I have nothing for sale, but am in the San Diego area if you want to stop by and see my collection and have coffeeor beer. Pm me or email me. There is a small shop in Pomona called kaiser bills that has some TR.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X