FJ uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ uniform

Guys I would like to ask you kindly for your opinion. Then what can be quite normal price for this set. Thank you

What makes you think this is a FJ uniform?

Comment

at a rough euros guess, perhaps 800 for jacket, 1200 for pants, 450 for hat....

Comment

For this Luftwaffe uniform set ( not specific for FJ )
        Flieger bluse 800 Euros
        Trousers ; 900 Euros
        Fieldcap ; 250 Euros
        Mathieu

Comment

Originally posted by corporalSteiner View Post
          at a rough euros guess, perhaps 800 for jacket, 1200 for pants, 450 for hat....
          450,- for a LW-sidecap??? I am rich!

Comment

ok, maybe i was a little overt with the cap. i learn. but i thought pants like these are much harder to come by. anyway..seems all is well in the experienced valuation camp...

Comment

Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
              What makes you think this is a FJ uniform?
              Agree with Dave, I first see a Pilot set when I look at it and as such priced accordingly!
              I just picked up a side cap like this for $250.00 US as seen in this photo.
              As I see it collector priced, Jacket with boards $900.00, Pants at $400.00 and cap $250.00 all US.
              Kev
              Attached Files

Comment

id say 700 for the bluse,800 for the pants and 200 for the hat,no more than that

Comment

Thank you guys for your help and opinion

Comment

$2000 for the set would be a good price. Maybe a little more. Everything looks very nice!
                    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

What pattern of trousers are these? They look like Heer Berghose.

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
                        What pattern of trousers are these? They look like Heer Berghose.
                        Exactly what I was thinking. The cut of legs, cuffs and pocket flaps are identical to Berghose. Do they have a white padding inside near the knee areas?
                        HC

Comment

Nice set!
                          Please could somebody show me where I can take M40 fliegerbluse for 900? Many thanks Jan

Comment

I would only take the fliegerbluse if the eagle is period sewn on the jacket. I have seen nicer sidecaps here on the estand for good prices

regards Erwin

Comment

Hi EK collector

Do you see any evidence of previous collar patches?. I though that a fliierbluse issued will have collar patches attached.
                              I would like to see a closed up of the eagle inside and outside, but it look factory applied IMHO

thanks
                              Juan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X