Infantry Regiment List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infantry Regiment List

I have a cufftitle to the Infantry Regiment List, Adolf's old bunch and I am unsure as to it's originality. Going to post the Hermmann Goring to the Luft section.
    Let me know what you think guys.
    Thanx,
    Tim
    Attached Files

Back

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

IMHO both fake. The stitching reverse from both cufftitle are ...The soutache from the List cufftitle is wrong.

Regards
      meistersel

Comment

I'll wait for a few more opinions. I have a couple of Forum members in good standing that have given the nod of approval to the Goring cufftitle, but that doesn't mean that the List is good. I'll see if a few more people weigh in here with some considered opinions.
        Thanx,
        Tim

Comment

Originally posted by meistersel View Post
          IMHO both fake. The stitching reverse from both cufftitle are ...The soutache from the List cufftitle is wrong.

Regards
          meistersel
          I would agree with that, at least regarding the LIST cuff title. The soutache here does look a bit too thin, more like that you would see on a Sutterlin script GD cuff title for example. The green body seems a bit too light as well. I would be wary.

As for the HG example, wow! it is very convincing. (at least to me)

Comment

"Soutache" is a term for decorative braid or covering of a seam...........any type of "flat" braid can be used to soutache, the braid used on CT's is "Russia braid".
            sorry ..............just been pedantic

Comment

Originally posted by Rikster View Post
              "Soutache" is a term for decorative braid or covering of a seam...........any type of "flat" braid can be used to soutache, the braid used on CT's is "Russia braid".
              sorry ..............just been pedantic

well,....as you like it....

meistersel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X