Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prompt, please - M36

Hello,
    prompt, please - what of these M36 is better for buying on a dummy? They original? I can not choose - and how you think?

Help, please...

Comment

Hello, it is an original tunic but not an M36. Small tunics will not fit on many forms. I would write to Peter (Site owner) and ask him

Comment

Big-many thanks, Johnny R! If it is not difficult to write to Peter - I would be very grateful to you.

Comment

That is a super interesting modified HBT for an NCO..nice !

Comment

Thanks, John Pic

And from these two what are better for buying for a dummy?
            Last edited by Arzt05; 10-17-2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Comment

The pictures for the second tunic did not load before- That is an issue "M36" type original tunic. I cannot say on the tabs etc. but the eagle is sewn through the lining but the price may take that into account or he will explain that in the description.

Comment

Big thanks, Johnny R!

Comment

Hello Artz,
                    As the others have said, the first tunic is a modified drill tunic, and has a good chance to be original period done.
                    The second tunic is an issue m36, with restored insignia, in my opinion.
                    As for fitting on a display dummy, I agree that checking with Peter for the size of the tunics would be the best idea.
                    Thank you,
                    Curtiss

Comment

Curtiss, many thanks for the detailed answer - all of you have very much helped me. Has already contacted the seller - I will take the first drill tunic.

Once again big thanks!

Comment

Best choice. Post the dummy pictures !
                        Bye pierluigi

Comment

Thanks As all I will receive and I will make - necessarily I will show

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X